On this episode, we chat with Venture Capitalist Santosh Sankar about what he looks for in a potential investment, how entrepreneurs should approach VC, and offers an exciting new program for entrepreneurs looking to raise capital.
About The Author
September 5, 2017
October 3, 2017
October 17, 2017
October 26, 2017
- TSS 055: How to Build a Long-Tail Strategy That Wins
- #B2BBREAKFAST: The Value of Consistent Content Creation & Positioning
- TSS 054: Voice Tech for B2B with Patrick Givens (mini-series pt.1)
- #b2bbreakfast: are you market or marketing driven?
- Building a Podcast Check-In w/ Santosh Sankar, Pt. 1
- TSS 052: Social Media Sucks w/ Jason Zook (re-air)
- TSS 051: Founding FreightWaves & Blockchain in Transportation w/ Craig Fuller
- TSS 050: 4 B2B Ad Campaigns You’ll Love (& How to Make Them)
- TSS 049: Mental Health & Hustle w/ Carlos Whittaker
- TSS 048: How He Generated $20 Million in Sales via LinkedIn